1) I will keep your secrets well but I will not be your secret. Big difference.
2) I wondered if I could turn my king-size bed around by myself. Turns out that I can’t.
3) Why can’t I just hop in my car and go give hugs to everybody? Oh yes… Covid.
4) Just like I began this exercise program today, I am also beginning intense study for that big test I have to take in March. I don’t wanna. On either one. But I’m gonna. Covid has given me an opportunity to focus on what I need to focus on at home, I guess that’s some light in the dark.
5) I have come to the conclusion that I definitely want a romantic, reciprocal, respectful relationship. Nothing less is going to work. If that means I’m going to say single, then I’m going to stay single. My life is full, I am loved and I love and I have many passions. Still… I would love that relationship in it’s time. i’m not going to carry guilt for wanting that in my life.
6) Oh how I worry about my beautiful children. They amaze me with their insight, compassion, and wisdom. That said… This world is hard and I will always wonder if we have prepared them well.
7) I miss my nieces and my nephews and my great nieces and my great nephews and my mama and my sisters and my brother and my friends. So so much.
😎 Have you ever thought how very cool it was to hear birds chirping and singing melodies to us all day long? I wonder if my “song” makes a difference.
9) I’m very curious that when I try to type the number that comes in between the seven and the nine, I get 😎 instead? I can say 8 but if I try to do it with a )…then 😎 pops up. 😂
10) I’m going to do a lot of stuff today. Tomorrow I’m going to see my mom from a social distance with a mask! This will be a great day and I have much to look forward to! (Positive self talk is our friend!😂😂😂)
11) I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ELSES HAPPINESS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE ELSES CHOICES. SAY IT AGAIN SARAH! Somehow it is far easier to say that to someone else then apply it to myself.
12) my work out today was hard, that’s OK, I can do hard things. I’m amazed at how quickly I can and condition myself and recondition myself to exercise and I have to keep that in mind. Mind games for sure.
13) I love being a woman and also, I need new lipstick!
14) This week was a tough one. Must mean growth… I hope. I sure wish that doing the right thing meant the easy thing.
15). So grateful for my fur babies . How does anybody make it through life not loving them?
Happy Saturday loves!
Ps. I like taking selfie’s. It’s fun to look back, see them, and remember where I was in life. I’ve grown exponentially and I’m proud of me.
Now…have an awesome day!