Let’s sum up today…
1) My heart is in the weirdest place. Trying to find contentment and value in the now. Like all of the now…not just the parts I enjoy.
2) I thought all week that I had school this weekend and assignments due but I have another entire week before that happens so…whew.
3) I’m baking a bakery full of cookies tonight if that tells you anything.
4) I shared the stories of what I remember of 9/11 with my kiddos. I told them that when it happened, John was a newborn, his dad was out of town working, and I called Nana and couldn’t stop crying b/c I wondered what kind of world I had brought a child into. Today, I pray that these two kiddos make an impact on their world and I am so thankful for them. Everyday, especially on days like today when we are reminded of the preciousness of life.
5) I turned in my graduation application today. What? What? Sooooo in awe!
6) Seasons are changing. Big time.
7) It is supposed to rain this weekend. This means I can write and write and write to my heart’s content…because, you know…rain.
8) Trying to understand why I’m not always in charge of the letting go/letting in process. As a matter of fact…why am I not always in charge?
9) Brains are a funny, magical thing. Actually, brains are funny and intriguing…kisses are magical.
10) My emotions are many tonight, my heart is full, and I’m simply grateful that I can and will process through all of it.
Go to bed sis.