Things are going good….
1) When I am craving my salad instead of chips and salsa.
2) When I am seeking a long term pay off over a momentary thrill.
3) When I see everything, even my past momentary thrills through a lens free from guilt and shame.
4) When I am combining my dreams with an intentional plan.
5) When I value forgiving myself every bit as much as I value forgiving another.
6) When I listen to my body as the ultimate guide for my health.
7) When I take time to be still with God…just to be…to pray…to study…to listen.
8) When I am flexible with my plan and open to the possibilities.
9) When I truly grasp it is not my responsibility to fix any other human being….EVER.
10) When I am equally open to the journey and the outcome and I stay aware of loving and embracing myself through it all.
11) Bonus: When I remember that “life does not have to be perfect to be beautiful”.